Transaction execution by professional team
- Your investment solutions will be immediately carried out by a personal broker
- We are available by phone, e-mail and most popular social channels from 9AM–11PM every work day.
Wide selection of financial instruments
- Stocks, bonds
- Derivative financial instruments: CFD (contracts for difference), futures (future contracts), options (contract options), FX (foreign exchange market), etc.
- Repo (repurchase), re-Repo (reverse repurchase) transactions
- We are the only ones in Lithuania offering CFD in the Baltic States and Poland markets
- Currency and commodity hedges
- Trade in nearly all the world’s capital markets
These are exchange traded funds, that can be directly bought or sold on the stock exchanges. ETFs track the performance of a particular index, asset class or financial instrument. Exchange traded funds are based on different asset classes, such as: equities (by geography, industry and other factors), bonds, currencies, commodities, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Why choose exchange traded funds:
- ETF instruments can help to diversify portfolio.
- ETFs can track and be based on: different indices, value or growth companies, high-dividend companies, ESGs and SRIs, i.e. companies that meet environmental, social responsibility and good governance standards, and many other factors.
- These are liquid financial instruments and are traded in the same way as shares
- The commissions of these passively managed funds are significantly lower compared to actively managed funds;
Individualised investment solutions
- We offer the possibility of real-time trading of stocks and CFD in the markets of Baltic States and Poland
- We offer the latest trading platforms intended for trading in foreign markets
- We offer the most advanced FX and CFD trading technologies, easily accessible trade of commodities and indices